Saturday, December 4, 2010

Meet Ella!

 My dad and stepmom came right when they heard I was in labor.  I was so glad to have them here!
 This is a huge sheep that my dad found for Ella!



 Logan caught the whole family taking a nap on the couch!  
The puppies don't get much sleep these days.
 First doctors appointment!  Her chin gets so red from her binkie.

 MORE PICTURES!
Proud Papa
 

 Ella already has her dad wrapped around her finger!




 The Holyoak Grandkids
Easton, Drake, Ella

 My mom! So glad she was there to help me!
 Proud Grandma! Her first official grandchild!

 Grandma and Grandpa Holyoak!  Ella is already spoiled!


 I love my precious little girl!  
Ella, 
We have waited for you for a long time but you came at the perfect moment!  We were in love with you before we even saw you!
Love,
Mom and Dad







 Lucy and Achillies were at the door ready to meet their baby sister!

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable! You all look so happy and cute! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete